What do Turbomachinery Research Consortium members get for their annual contributions?
- Immediate access to Texas A&M University faculty expertise across a broad spectrum of turbomachinery problems.
- Immediate access to documented computer programs suitable for turbomachinery reliability and performance problems.
- Share in setting the industrial research objectives of the Turbomachinery Laboratory.
- Access through the TRC to laboratory facilities for conducting specialized experimental research.
- Access to computer programs and reports on future research activities. Conference and journal publication based on TRC funded projects will be delayed for one year following TRC report publications. TRC reports are available only to TRC members.
- Early access to graduate and undergraduate students who work in this program.
Annual Membership Fee: $25,000
And you help support turbomachinery-related educational programs in the Texas A&M’s College of Engineering.
Software for TRC Members Only
XLTRC2 is a suite of very fast, accurate, and user- friendly codes for executing a complete lateral and torsional rotordynamic analysis of rotating machinery including pumps, compressors and turbines. XLTRC2 runs on Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 and XP with Microsoft Office 97 or later version. SI or American units can be used interchangeably. Extensive help files are provided for the base and support-library codes.
For more information, download the XLTRC2 Brochure (PDF).