Ralph James Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Ralph James was a founding member of the Turbomachinery & Pump Symposia (TPS) and was on the Advisory Committee.
- This scholarship is intended for a senior or graduate student in the Mechanical Engineering program at Texas A&M working in a Turbomachinery area of interest.
- Student(s) should be selected in the Spring semester and be awarded the scholarship at the beginning of the Fall semester.
- Recipient(s) announcement will be made during TPS.
- Scholarship is made in two payments: at the beginning of the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Student(s) shall be selected by the Mechanical Engineering Department.
- Fund officially chartered on November 6, 1979.
William Mount Scholarship
- Awarded to a full-time student in good standing pursuing a degree from the College of Engineering at Texas A&M.
- Scholarship is presented annually at TPS.
- Officially chartered December 20, 2000.
- Originally founded by Frances F. Mount, widow of William, of Houston, Texas.
- Past scholarship recipients have generally gained their experience in CO-OP jobs with either pump manufacturers or pump-user companies in the oil and gas or petrochemical business.
- Recipient has been selected by Turbo Lab director in the past.
Linda and Joe Fowler Fellowship
- Awarded to current Mechanical Engineering graduate student whose primary research interest is in turbomachinery.
- Turbo Lab director has awarded this fellowship in the past.
- For Mechanical Engineering student in good standing with financial need.
- Recipient selection is need-based and chosen by the Mechanical Engineering advising office.
BakerRisk/Quentin and Jana Baker Fellowship
- For full-time graduate students in Mechanical Engineering.
- Preference to students working in combustion sciences in turbomachinery.
- “Preference given to student who has received his/her high school diploma in the United States”
- Selected by Mechanical Engineering Department Head or faculty designated by him/her.
- Bakers request to be notified every time the Fellowship is awarded.