The purpose of the TEES Turbomachinery Laboratory Alumni Association is to provide opportunities for alumni of the Turbo Lab, including students, faculty, and staff, to strengthen associations, build networks, and support interactions among former and current Turbo Lab associates. This mission includes promoting the interests and welfare of the Turbo Lab through alumni members’ networks and associations, and to support ongoing professional development for Alumni Members.
Membership in the Turbo Lab Alumni Association is open to any individual in good standing who has been associated with the Turbo Lab for a minimum of one full academic semester as a student, faculty, or staff, and is approved for membership by the Turbo Lab director. Membership also is open to current students, faculty, and staff who have qualified for membership, and to TAMU graduates who have served on any Turbo Lab advisory committee.
Turbo Lab Alumni Association members will be afforded the following benefits:
- Attendance at bi-annual meetings held during the Turbo Pump Symposia (Houston, Texas) and the Turbo Research Consortium meeting (College Station, Texas.)
- First look at Turbo Lab resumes for graduating students to facilitate recruiting within member’s organization before posting to the Turbo Lab website resume board.
- Access to a private Alumni Association online forum to facilitate discussions on relevant topics and to promote networking among members.
- Access to a meeting and networking space reserved for Alumni Members at Turbo Lab major events (TPS, ATPS, etc.)
- Discounted rates for participation in all Turbo Lab events and programs including symposia, short courses, webinars, and online courses.
- Subscription to an online Alumni newsletter featuring success stories and items of interest to alumni members.