What do Energy & Propulsion Research Consortium members get for their annual contributions?
- Immediate access to Texas A&M University faculty expertise across a broad spectrum of energy-, propulsion-, and combustion-related problems.
- Share in setting the industrial research objectives of the Turbomachinery Laboratory research center at Texas A&M University.
- Access through the EPRC to laboratory facilities for conducting specialized experimental and computational research.
- Conference and journal publications based on EPRC-funded projects will be delayed for one year following EPRC report publications. EPRC reports are available only to EPRC members.
- Early access to graduate and undergraduate students who work in this program.
- Plus, you are supporting turbomachinery-related educational programs in the Texas A&M College of Engineering.
Annual Membership Fee: $30,000